Say hup to
the king!
Runaway Train
Chat to me! or die
Steph says hi

Hup means hello and sup. Sup means 'What's up?'. Please, no one say the sky or ceiling or whatever that is physically above you right this very moment unless you have a poo on your head in which case I would be very happy for you. This is Step, I want to make more friends :)

I am kingbecauseyou guys said soand you know how you are.
affiliates

My Etsy Shop
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 8:52 PM
Funny (stupid) moments
#1
i was in bio and i was eating a packet of shapes and when i finished i put the packaging away. 10 minutes later i try and find the packaging but i can't find it. i panic and ask basically eveyrone around me if they've seen my pink shapes packet. D: Erin says no. Sam says no. Kappy says no. Zac says no. they ask me whether i chucked it in the bin but i have no recollection of leaving my seat. But erin went to the bin and checked anyway. it was not there.So i'm like standing up looking under my chair and on the floor, in my bag in Erin'sbag but it's no where to be found.
i panicked. now you may thinks it's just a shapes packet but what i was actually panicking abotu was the fact i had Amnesia. adn when i mentioned this Erinwas like
WHAT IRON DEFICIENCY?
and i waslike
O_______O i must have all my medical terms all wrong. but then Erin realised that she was talking abotu Anoemia (or however you spell it) and not Amnesia. she confirmed that it meant short term memory loss. i am at that point rather scared that i actually did have it. i really didn't rmbwhere i put my shapes packet.
So while i'm complainigng about it everyone's just telling me to stock panicking and that it's just a shapes packet.like, with no shapes D: <
BUT THEN I LIFTED UP MY FOLDER AND MY SHAPES PAKET WAS THERE. IT SEEMS I TRIED TO HIDE IT SO THAT THE TEACHER WOULDN'T SEE ME EATING SHAPES/ATE SHAPES. LIKE ZOMG I DDIN'T RMB IT BEING THERE. NOR PUTTING IT THERE.
though at least i felt kind of releived for finding it....

BUT YOU MAY NOT THINK THIS IS FUNNY. MAYBE THIS ONLY OCCURRED AS FUNNY COS IT WAS DURING BIO. AND WE WERE READING THROUGH A GLOSSARY BUT WE WERE ALL LOOKING FOR A SHAPES PACKET INSTEAD. GOTTA LOVE BIO.

#2
so i was trying to revise my eco notes on the bed and its relatively boring so i always do somethign while doing so. eg. bouncing my vball, bouncing my other ball, hugging a soft toy. but this time i decided i'd do supermans on the bed.
so i removd my pillow and i put my feet under the head bar i suppose and try to do supermans ( as in like bananas and superman). after i do like 10 THE MIDDLE OF MY FOOT CRAMPS AND I'M LIKE HOLY MOOOLEEEEEEEE IT HURRRRRRRTS so i'm on the bed and i can't move my foot from under the head bar but its cramping so my face is in utter pain but i can't outstretch it cos it's under the headbar.SO I'M CRINGING. AND LIKE GOING ;IJADF;JIERJ;ADF;JA AND CRINGING SOME MORE FOR LIKE SOME 10 HOURS or at least it felt like that. it was probably 10 seconds.and then it felt beter and i was like T____T so i end up sitting on the floor, normally looking at my notes.
this may not be funny either but after i thought that it woudlv'e looked pretty funny. i mean how stupid was i do supermans on the bed and then getting a cramp.
first of all the supermans would have been absolutely useless to my back cos i'm doing it on a bed. then getting a cramp in my foot just sort of confirms that i'm useless, cos i just got a cramp from doing 10 supermans.
ZOMG I FOUND IT FUNNY.

anyway,
:P hope you did too.
Cheers!
Steph
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012
recent entries

If i could write you a song... The Jealous Bitchy Wife (and Husband) An exploration of Blog Tones. RAGE NEW CBOX! on the morning so on the night.... New chapter. maths. study
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS