Say hup to
the king!
Runaway Train
Chat to me! or die
Steph says hi

Hup means hello and sup. Sup means 'What's up?'. Please, no one say the sky or ceiling or whatever that is physically above you right this very moment unless you have a poo on your head in which case I would be very happy for you. This is Step, I want to make more friends :)

I am kingbecauseyou guys said soand you know how you are.
affiliates

My Etsy Shop
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 @ 6:19 PM
The Jealous Bitchy Wife (and Husband)
Girl: GO MAKE A SANDWICH.
Guy:No.
Girl:you belong in the Kitchen
with nothing but an Apron on.
liek seriously, hop to it
literally.
Guy:No.
Stop shouting from the kitchen.
I can't hear the tellly
Jeez, women these days
SHUT UP WOMAN.
Girl:go make you dinner, i didn't make your share and i just finished mine.
if you want to scrape the bottom of the frypan, please do.
don't microwave.
GO STARVE BETCH.
Guy:Whatever.
I'll microwave if I want.
Girl:I HOPE YOU DIE OF RADIOACTIVE WAVES
Guy: or maybe i'll just go out for dinner.
Girl: that way i can inherit your fortune.
i will be Rich
Guy: you're not my benefactor
Girl: i have already mastered the art of… wait i shoudl just pretend to be dumb.
Guy: You're cute ,or pretend to be normal.
Girl:sorry man i lost the cute after our 2nd date.
after that it was just Si Lai.
Guy:Fine.
You're beautiful.
Girl:If you're trying to appeal to my better side
Guy:You can't beat me.
Girl:SHIPPAI!
YOU FAIL!
Yes i Can
You cannot see me right now
for all you know i can be DIGGING THROUGH YOUR WARRET.
I know your signature.
Guy:Really now.
You're so silly.
Girl:See the plan is always, i sleep at 10
you sleep at 1.
but by the time it is 2 i will have enough sleep to wake up and look through all your stuff and all your credit cards
but you're a pig so you don't wake up.
THEN I FIND
THE VOICEMAIL
FROM WHATSHERFACE
Guy:that's my mother.
Girl:no i was talking about the other one
the korean one, the pretty one.
th eone on your wall D: <
i was Outraged
see then i turned cold and harsh.
Guy:i don't know nay pretty korean girls
Girl:else you wouldn't be with me?
D: < that is because you knew her AFTER you knew me
Guy:i've known pretty girls before oyu
Girl:They were plastic Barbies.
Guy:and you're not?
how else do you think you're so pretty?
huh?
how else do you think my wallet is so empty?
Girl:You Paid For It.
Guy:no
Girl:I Debited your account!
Guy:you stole it from my wallet at 2 in the morning
Girl:*your I Like You Account!
Guy:you know, i don't sleep for a long while.
Girl:OH THE HORRORRRR
Guy:i saw you
Girl:Zomg
Guy: ghosts are prettier than you
Girl:I am not plastic!
the ghost is a bunch Pixels!
Guy: that's right
Girl:YOU LIKE PIXELS?
Guy:you're not
Girl:go date yourself with Suzuka?!
Guy:cos you're ugly.
Girl:Coming from YOU.
You're half Titanium!
Those washboards?!
POO they're actual washboards!
and tv antennaes!
Guy:hey
why else do you like this rock hard body
smooth, streamlined body
Girl:You Lie.
Guy:soft to the touch
but hard to the punch.
Girl:Thats how you fractured my shin last time
when i tried to kick you.
Then you didn't pay for it!
Guy:hey, you fractured it yourself
you slipped in the kitchen
*Don't bother me, honey, I'm off to conquer Europe.

It's the jearous bitchy wife =)
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012
recent entries

An exploration of Blog Tones. RAGE NEW CBOX! on the morning so on the night.... New chapter. maths. study stupiiddddd. THEDREAM
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS