Say hup to
the king!
Runaway Train
Chat to me! or die
Steph says hi

Hup means hello and sup. Sup means 'What's up?'. Please, no one say the sky or ceiling or whatever that is physically above you right this very moment unless you have a poo on your head in which case I would be very happy for you. This is Step, I want to make more friends :)

I am kingbecauseyou guys said soand you know how you are.
affiliates

My Etsy Shop
Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 4:50 PM
UNI!
Hey guys!

:D i have lots to tell you about the past few days. I'll start with last friday when i went to the beach for viv's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN VIV! YOU'RE 18 :O that doens't leave many people left to turn 18 ( including me ). So i set a reminder on my phone that said VIV'S BIRTHDAY on the 24th of jan. I saw it last friday morning and thought, well i'm seeing her later today, i don't have to give her a text so i didn't. AND THEN WHEN I SAW HER LATER I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHEN I WAS WELL AWARE THAT IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY BEACH CELEBRATION AND I FORGOT TO BRING HER PRESENT AND EVERYTHING AND ZOMGGG I'M SUCH AN IDIOTTTTTT TTATT POOR VIV WILL NOW GET A BELATED BIRTHDYA PRESENT I'M SO STUPID SORRY VIV...

on another note, THIS HAS BEEN THE FIRST TIME I'VE PLAYED SO FAR OUT IN THE SEA FOR LIKE A LOT OF YEARS. Yes, not even in jervis bay did i play out at sea very far (it was wayyyy tooo coolddddd) SO i had a lot of fun on beach day and thankfully, i didn't brown as much as i dreaded i would be :) thanks so my new invention THE TOWEL SHADEEEE (for stupid people lik eme who forgot to bring cardigan... :( ) where you hold your towel long ways, sit on a little bit so you don't get your wet butt stuck with sand, hang it over your shoulders and head and cower in your own shadow. THEREFORE, YOUR WHOLE BODY IS NOW IN SHADE (Y) I'M A GENIUS!

Saturday doesn't really have much to report so i'll move onto sunday. On sunday, i went with my family on one of the most random journey's i've ever made. We heard from on of your family friends that if you buy like multi tickets on sundays as a family, it's only 2.50 so as a result we drove to the city and then went to circular quay, bought a mymulti ticket and then caught a ferry. I'VE NEVER CAUGHT A SINGLE FERRY AS MODE OF TRANSPORTATION BEFORE ;O IT'S PRETTY COOOOL THE SEA WAS NICE AND WHEN I STOOD AT THE FRONT OF THE FERRY MY EYES COULDN'T OPEN AND MY MOUTH WAS LIKE FLAPPIG AROUND IN THE WIND. SO WAS MY HAIR! So we caught the ferry to Watson's bay. We've never been to watson's bay before and its a pretty nice place but there's not really that much. We had our nice fish and chips ( I LOVE FISHNCHIPS)and then we had to leave again because our parking ticket was running out ( LOL!) My mum said that one of her colleagues lived on one of the bays where there was a ferry terminal and so caught a ferry to work every day ( excep for SUPER rainy days) ! HOW COOL IS THAT. I WOULD LOVE TO CATCH A FERRY TO WORK, SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE THAN A TRAIN OR A BUS! THAT RICH WOMAN, LIVING ON ONE OF THE BAYS. D:<

After we went ferry surfing, we drove to hurstville and my rents and bro got a haircut. CHEAPEST HAIRCUTS OUT. 5 dollars for guys and 8 for girls and it's pretty decent if you're not looking for a style cut. Still though, i don't really trust them with my hair though i've gone there before. it ranks pretty high on the cheap haircut scale and is good for trims and thinning i suppose. anything more than that, do expect a disaster. Then we had pho for dinner because my bro craved pho and it was opposite meetfresh LOL. AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. YEAH WE HAD MEETFRESH (H) I LOVE MEETFRESH !

Now on to today. I didn't exactly do a lot today, everyone's going to unsw ( miss you guys :( feeling left out lol) and i'm excited about uni myself too but i don't get to go for another week! (i don't know whether to be happy about an extended holiday or not...) BUT I HAVE TO SAY, TODAY'S ONE OF MY LUCKIEST DAYS EVER!

First at about 9 something i recieved a call from a curry who was enquiring about my ad on gumtree for maths tutoring! AND IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE 2 DAYS 8D I'M SO HAPPY SOMEONE ALREADY RESPONDED! HE WANTED ME TO TUTOR HIS DAUGHTER WHO'S IN YEAR 11 FOR MATHS EXT 1 MAINLY AND SHE GOES TO GIRRA AND OMG THEY CAME FROM HAWAII. how cool is that! unfortunately, her rents stil have a curry accent. so they ask for my 'adar'. it took me a while to get what an adar was ( pronounced not like the adar in radar but more like rhyming with ajar) but eventually i understood and relayed it to them. then he's like, OH YOU DOING MED?! D: and i'm like WURRRT WHY DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO MED. NOT EVERYONE DOES MED YOU KNOW. well of course i didn't say it but i told them i was doing comm/law and after a LOOONGGG QUESTIONINNGGG about my academic history, they decided i was adequate at maths, but not necessary for teaching maths. Still, that really lies with the student and they wont' realllly know until i get around to teach her. They said theyll talk about it with her before calling me but FINGERS CROSSED! I HOPE I GET IT :) though they live in wentworthville =_____= HULLO BEN, HOW FAR AWAY DO YOU LIVE?! but then i get to charge more hehe. Still, it's a little hassle cos they want friday night and if i take it I WONT' BE ABLE TO PARTAY WITH YOU GAIZ ON FRIDAYZ :( NUUUUUU NO MORE FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY (derp.)

BUT THAT DOENS'T CONCLUDE MY GOOD LUCK! after that, i checked my email and BAM, SOMEONE FROM ETSY NAMED KATE JONES ASKS ME TO COMBINE A LISTING COS SHE WANTS TO BUY TWO OF MY EARRINGS! TWO! IN ON EDAY! MY FIRST EVER SALE FINALLY AFTER LIKE A GAZILLION MONTHS I NEARLY GAVE UP AND DECIDED I WAS STUPID FOR EVER THINKING THIS WOULD WORK SOMEONE FINALLY WANTS TO BUY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! THIS HAS MADE ME SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY :) Though to be honest i did lower the prices and i don't even earn that much from what it is now but well, it's a start! Plus i love the knowledge that someone appreciates my craft enough to buy it XD i'm so happy! I"m going to make it now and mail it tmrw! :) YAYAYYAYAYAYAY! PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD SOME MORE GUYS!

I ALSO MADE LAMINGTONS FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY LOL. THEY LOOK PRETTAY DAMN GOOOOOOOD :D

I'M SO HAPPY TODAY GUYS, HOPE YOUR DAY WAS AS GOOD AND FUN AS MINE!

I"m sorry Zac and henry for not having a post about your farewells :( i'm deeply sad about it. BUT HERE MY BELOVED FRIENDS, FAREWELL THEE, I SHALL MISS YOU LOTS <3

okay gotta walk the dog now before it rains :)

CHEERS,

STEPH
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012
recent entries

IT'S A VERY LONG TIME MY COUCH 2012 THE END NOO WAYYYY D: HERMIT HI LIFE! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S On a good note :( :( :(
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS